Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 31, 2010

I just remembered that I do have a funny story to share.

The other day I was getting up from my PC and Bozwell came over and blocked my path and yelped (a sound we had never heard before) and looked at me with a rather distressed look and then looked at his bed. There was Sarah (the black GSD) on Boz' bed with the Perrier bottle, having UNSCREWED the cap with her teeth...and water was puddled up on his bed. Carol had left it next to her chair. Thank goodness it was NOT a full bottle. I will never forget the look on Boz' face!!! How the heck did she unscrew that cap? Gypsy just watches.....

Wish I had a picture of that look of amazement and surprise on Bozwell's face. Life is interesting and full of surprises.

1 comment:

Deirdre said...

:)+ Dog lovers of the world unite! :)+