Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Rainbow - Double

As we sit here we look out the front window - a double rainbow. As I write this it is still out there. It reminds me of the time we were actually at the end of the rainbow. We noted that all the rain particles around us were glowing and giving off many colors. It was like millions of glittering multi colored diamonds were surrounding us and blinking on and off. It was a real unique time and experience. All I know is that there was no actual pot of gold at our end of the rainbow. Blimey, and me being Irish too. Maybe the other end. There was just us standing in awe at the marvel that surrounded us. Being at the end of a rainbow and being surrounded by those multi colored sparkles is something that is burned into our minds forever. I don't know what the odds are of actually being at the end of a rainbow but it was as if time just stopped for us to admire God's special treat for us.

No comments: