Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Elk and Unidentified Animal?

 I keep hoping when I check the trail camera that I will find a mountain lion or another bear but a lone elk is pretty good.  That is elk above and below.
 This is my wonderful wife Carol staring down the camera.  There were two photo's but this is clearly the best one.
I'll put the camera back out tomorrow again and keep hoping for an unusual photo.  We have a lot of deer and occasional elk and I expect viewers are getting tired of deer photos.  These elk sure look healthy and sleek for this time of year.  So stay tuned and maybe we'll get a lion or bear soon.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Hey Carol.......you're looking good! Barbara

Anonymous said...

Ρretty nice post. I simply stumbled upоn уouг wеblog and wished tο ѕаy thаt I have truly еnjoуed
browsing your blog рostѕ. Аfter all I will
be subsсrіbing to your fеed and I am hopіng you write once moгe very soon!
My page - scooter