Total Pageviews

Monday, October 8, 2012

More Wisdom From Personal Experience From Sakoieta' Widrick

There have been so many things that have happened in my life that I have learned one thing for sure, true security doesn’t come from material things like having a lot of money, new cars, big houses, a good job even though these things seem to at times shape our mind to think that once we have them we are secure. I have learned from experience that these things can be here one day and gone the next. Life has been a good teacher that the real security I have is based in working with the spiritual and the natural world and seeing time and again where these forces which are so closely related have come forth and given me the things I needed in order to live life even fuller and more securely. But these two powers that exist cannot be put into action and cannot be claimed until we seek and recognize the source from which they come. When we open ourselves to working with the spiritual and the natural, only then is when we feel truly secure.

No comments: