Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Fly Fishing People


I got to thinking of the things I have accumulated over the years. I have always tied my own fishing flies and in the past few years I have developed arthritis in my thumbs which makes it very difficult to tie flies so my fly tying vice, bobbin, dubbing material and all the materials have been in the cabinet unused. When I pass away I don't want these items to end up in a dumpster or landfill so I am giving the entire kit away if anyone wants to pay the postage.

Fly tying is a good hobby and catching a trout on flies you have tied is very rewarding. Therefore if anyone wants the kit for the cost of postage or know someone who does let me know and I will mail it to them. It is a quality kit and it shouldn't end up in a landfill when it can be used by someone who fly fishes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Bruce,

I'm down in Woodland Park and tie my own flies and I'd gladly pay for postage if you're looking for a good home for your stuff.

You can reach me at rickdavis13@ [gmail.com]

Enjoy the blog.

-Rick

Bruce said...

Rick: It has already been claimed by John in San Antonio who ventures up to our area to fly fish. Sorry....