Total Pageviews

Monday, July 9, 2018

Odor Removal

When I was working I used cleaning companies to remove smoke odor from homes that had a fire. Twenty five years ago using an ion machine was state of the art and only a few companies had this equipment as it was costly. I checked it out on Amazon and the price had fallen on these machines substantially. The one shown will do 4000 square feet and it costs $90.00 including 4-5 day shipping.

These little beauties destroy all odor in a house and not mask it or hide it. Also perfect for people who suffer allergies. The drawback is that no one or pets can be in the house for an hour or two when it is in operation.

1 comment:

Bea said...

I forgot a bout that thing. Good idea! I saw it first time in a BestWestern where I used to work. They used it after a guest had smoked in a no- smoking room. I did not know that it also can be used when odors are that strong. And I did not know that pets cannot be near it.