Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Stressed Branches

 Branches are stressed from the weight of the wet snow. The branch above usually is sticking straight out from the tree.  Directly below the pine branches are really bent down. Bottom photo shows a spruce tree that normally has it branches that are configured much like a Christmas tree but now are plastered almost straight down.
I just finished clearing the driveway with the snow thrower. A little over a foot of snow total and I noticed some blood on the ground after I passed over the area with the snow thrower. I thought ground squirrels were suppose to be hibernating now, what are they doing digging tunnels under the snow. How am I suppose to know they are there. Ewwww, it was messy going through the augers and impellers. I feel really bad for the little guy.

No comments: