Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Christian

I had the nicest comment show up in my email in box this morning:

Just want to say what a great blog you got here!
I've been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work!

Thumbs up, and keep it going!

Cheers
Christian

I have been thinking about quitting this blog. Our friend, Mike, who urged me to set up a blog, wrote a few months back about he was thinking of stopping his blog because he hadn't gotten any new followers, no one was writing comments...and it just seemed like it was too much work if no one was reading what he was writing. Alas, he got a bunch of followers and the comments have ramped up considerably. I hope that is what will happen for me as well.

Thanks, Christian! :)+

1 comment: