Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Morning Humor

As I was driving home from Alamosa yesterday I was scrolling for a station on the radio to listen to. I found one that was strictly humor. A woman was telling how people have no sense of humor anymore and are so serious about everything. She related that she was in a hurry to get somewhere and was clearly speeding when a patrolman pulled her over. She said he walked up to her car and ask her if she knew why she was being pulled over. Her reply was - did it have anything to do with the body in the trunk...She said he had no sense of humor.


1 comment:

Sakoieta said...

One of my buddies got stooped once by the local police establishment and when the officer got near his car and asked him the usual question, "Do you know why you got stopped?" To which he replied, yes I do because I ordered the last dozen glazed donuts in the store and NO you can’t HAVE them! Interesting the officer just walked away, got back in his patrol car and left. (Maybe he was going to check see if there really were no glazed donuts left.) :)