Total Pageviews

Monday, November 29, 2010

decorating/posted by Carol

Decorating the Christmas tree seems to be my "job", one that I do not mind assuming. Because we have the tree in our sleeping loft, I decorate and Bruce sits in the living area and tells me where some ornaments need to be placed.

Of course memories always come back when putting the ornaments on the tree and I wanted to share these two with you.They are two of my favorites.

I don't need to tell you why this is one of my favorites!


This one was made for me by my precious daughter, Sasha, 30 years ago. She was staying with a friend after school as I was working and Jackie had the girls make these ornaments out of macaroni and glitter. It has held up all these years without anything coming "undone".


1 comment:

Deirdre said...

They are both very special treasures. Memories and God's gift of love. Good stuff.