Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!/Carol

The last time Bruce went into Alamosa he brought home these beautiful carnations to celebrate Valentine's Day. Those of you who have followed this blog know that one can't wait until the actual day to plan on bringing home any gift. Today we probably couldn't get to Alamosa due to drifting snow on our mountain roads. Anyway, in addition to the flowers, he brought some of those little candy conversation hearts...which I love. He came out of the living room with the funniest grin on his face...and you will see why when you look at the photo below:


I could read a FEW of them!! The French language course I took in high school many moons ago certainly did not help!! But they tasted just the same!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Well I must say Carol........I do believe that husband of yours is a "keeper!" Have a great day! Barbara