Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 25, 2014

A Most Worthy Read

It is very rare that I ever post another article on this blog except what Carol or I write or what my friend Sakoieta' writes. I am making an exception in this case as this article speaks volumes of wisdom and truth. When we watch the network news we feel isolated and believe much of what they tell us but this article tells us we are not alone but actually are in community with each other. Regardless of where we may fall in a political or ideological spectrum this article transcends it all.

It is why I am proud to be one of the bloggers for Mother Earth News. When other magazines are struggling or failing Mother Earth News is growing by leaps and bounds. From the very first publication which I read in 1973 to present the magazine speaks to those who are conscientious and remains dedicated to this day to improving the environment, individual lives and help those who are willing to seek a better world for themselves and those who will follow.

I consider this a most worthy read and hope others will peruse it at the following link. http://www.motherearthnews.com/nature-and-environment/self-reliance-part-1-zm0z14fmzcom.aspx 

No comments: