Total Pageviews

Friday, January 15, 2016

Thanks To A Reader

Several have been following the saga of our tractor and the fuel problem. One reader wrote with a theory which I am very grateful for. Initially I didn't think it would be possible but the more I thought about it the more I could see the possibility. I therefore wrote a friend in Texas that is very knowledgeable on diesel equipment and diesel fuel. I gave him the basic facts and he independently came to the same conclusion that reader Cletus arrived at.

I then started doing some research into the issue and came upon a site that spoke directly to what I was experiencing in detail. It therefore appears that our tractor was vandalized when all the pieces are put into place.

A heartfelt thank you goes out to Cletus and Stephen who helped me solve the matter. Thank you  both so much. Your input was indispensable and put this old retired investigator on the right trail.

I have done a blog for Mother Earth News that will be submitted next week with the answer to this perplexing problem with answers as to how it occurred. I don't have the ID of the vandal and most likely won't discover who that is but have taken precautions to insure it won't happen again or if it does I'll have photographic evidence to turn over to the Sheriff.

Stay tuned for this diabolical disclosure next week. Sorry butI  don't want to give a hint until the method is disclosed next week. It is a real mind bender for sure but the facts totally fit the circumstances.  

4 comments:

Skip said...

Good for you. I am very glad that you pursued this matter until you reached your conclusion. I would like to do an article some time on the strong possibility of a full-time resident who is vandalizing homes and property in FP. I would like to put out a reward for the arrest and conviction of anyone who is doing this. There is a good chance that the same person or group has vandalized both of our properties.

Bruce said...

I have gotten as far as how it happened but the who part is undetermined. I'm not sure who is in what group any more so I really don't know if it can be attributed to a group or individual. I hope the person is caught but from the way they vandalized our tractor they are real slick...

Pat said...

Will look forward to it...

Cletus said...

Happy something I wrote was able to help you, looking forward to next week.