Total Pageviews

Monday, November 21, 2016

A Little Privacy Please

There was a photo right after this one that would indicate that next fall there will be a baby elk from this union. I chose not to post it because I don't want to offend anyone or disturb children who may see the blog. After all the sex life of an elk should be kept private. If they wanted to share it with everyone they would have gone more public themselves.

Now that it is colder the batteries in the trail camera don't last as long so I have taken it down until next spring. This was the last herd of elk that have passed through in the last three weeks anyway so the animals have headed down the mountain to the meadows where there is more abundant food for them.

I have saved some photos that I will post over the coming months that were captured on the trail camera.

No comments: