Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Standing Rock Sioux Protesting For Water Rights.

Part two of the Standing Rock Sioux was published live before I thought it would. The blog may be read on Mother Earth News web site at: http://www.motherearthnews.com/nature-and-environment/standing-rock-sioux-defend-right-to-clean-waterpart-two
This conflict seems to currently be escalating to a physical confrontation which will be a modern day tragedy in my opinion. It needs to be peacefully resolved but the government has taken a back seat in this matter and the mainstream media has not given it the attention it deserves.
I want to thank my good friend Sakoieta for collaborating with me on this issue. His help was invaluable and I am so thankful for a friend like him to help me out and present the matter objectively.  

No comments: