Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 14, 2020

New Blog Coming

When I submitted my last blog to Mother Earth News my assistant editor suggested I do another blog about dog issues. I have been working on that blog which will be titled "Pet Peeves"  and it should  be done soon and submitted for publication early next week.
Doing a blog requires much research and memory recall. It also takes up to 5-6 revisions and sometimes more before it is ready to submit. These blogs are read by half a million or more people around the world so they have to be done to satisfy varied interests. 
Keep an eye out for it and don't let the title fool you.

2 comments:

Gypsy said...

I loved reading about the dogs you have had in the past. I have had at least one dog for most of my life, and often two of them. My best were black labrador retrievers - the one I had got in the mid 1990's was a mix with something else, and probably the easiest to train. I now have a purebred who is strong willed and can be difficult at times, but I sure do love him.

Bruce said...

The blog has been submitted and hopefully will be published in the next couple days.