Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Good as New

 We noticed our clock with pendulum had stopped working. In the past 30 plus years the Quartz movement stopped when the battery went dead. So I replaced the battery but the clock movement still failed to work. So I went back to my proven standby "Cherry Tree Toys". They sell woodworking supplies and I have been a customer of "Cherry Tree Toys" for over 35 years. They are excellent to deal with and I always get what I order, on time, and in good condition.
The top photo is the replacement parts and they arrived sooner than I expected. It took all of 15 minutes to take the old failed pieces off and install the new pieces and voila it works perfectly once again. We have accurate time again and if this unit lasts another 30 years which is what I expect I'll be well over 100 years old.

1 comment:

JO said...

Sure is a pretty clock