Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 7, 2022

Vaccinations:

 Carol received an email from an acquaintance who is a retired FBI agent. He told her about an ATF agent friend who had his 4th covid shot and went out for a run only to have his legs give out on him. He has now spent months trying to get his blood back to normal and regain the use of his legs. 

I got notice from the State of Colorado that the FDA has authorized the use of a 4th dose and in some cases a 5th dose.  Suddenly my foot and ankle went numb and  I have weakness in my legs. I have had three doses and I have no idea if it is related to the vaccinations or not but it is strange as it came on suddenly. My doctor is trying to figure out what is going on. 

I am a past criminal and civil investigator so I know how to get facts as do the FBI and ATF. I am not prone to conspiracy theory and rely on facts but my attention is aroused.   Just posting this for general information and to see if anyone else has suspicions about this vaccine..

1 comment:

David said...

Mary and I have had thru the third dose…does not seem to have any side effects, but I don’t see the Covid problem is such that any further vacs or boosters are needed. That’s our own personal take on it. Some in our church , intelligent and trustworthy people of God, are nervous about getting vaxxed while others have no qualms about it. Will wait and see I guess! It’s been interesting, hasn’t it?