Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Re-Supply

 

I had a sawbuck that I made which I had to leave in Colorado when we moved here. It was a heavy duty one made from wood. We needed to cut some firewood to length and rather than kneel on the ground to do it I told Carol what we needed was a sawbuck. She told me to look on Amazon but I told her I doubt they would have such a product. Well, I looked and sure enough they had several different sawbucks. 

I bought the one in the photo from Oregon who make chainsaws and chains for chainsaws. I was more than a little surprised. I think that if you can't find what you want on Amazon then you probably don't really need it. 

It does require assembly and comes in 9 pieces like an old erector set. One complaint was the directions were photos and not written instructions. We had it together in no time at all and it is solid and when you are done using it you can fold it up and it is easy to store. We did not have any problem and the photos made it easier to assemble.  

No comments: