Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Shed Improvement:


The shed we inherited when we bought this house/cabin is not insulated and it gets 'pass out' hot in the summer. There is a small window air conditioner but it doesn't put a dent in the heat inside the shed. We bought this one and it will cool the entire shed. Initially I plugged it in but it did not seem to cool very well, but then I read the instructions, which said it had to be vented. Once that was done it worked fine. 

It came from China and it took a while to get here as it had to be cleared at several  custom points of shipping. I still hear some say that things in China are not good quality but I have found what I order has been excellent quality. This A/C unit is no exception. If I had read the directions better it would have worked much better so the fault was mine.  

No comments: