Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 25, 2024

One Year Ago Today:


One year ago today I was making donuts in our cabin in Colorado. Never would it occur me that three weeks later I would be in the ER for a second time and then in the hospital shortly after that with sepsis. And now here we are living in N  Carolina. I could never have guessed that we would no longer be in our cabin in CO. Things can change fast and sometimes like it or not, you have to go with the change. As I look back things could have been much different with a worse outcome. I am thankful to be here in our cabin in NC today. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bruce & Carol
Wanted to let you know that Shirley Miller died on August 21st
of heart failure. She had major heart surgery on July 21st and she did not recover from it. Please let anyone who knew her know. .Sheila I can't begin to tell you how much she is missed !!

Bruce said...

We are so sorry to hear this. Our sincere condolences....