Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday, December 27

Well, this is the last time I will be writing in 2009...unless something really "out of this world" happens! This year has flown by for sure.

Todd, Bruce's son, and Cari, Todd's wife, sent us this carousel from Germany a number of years ago and of course we get it out each Christmas. It sure is pretty!

A dear friend of mine died in May and her son asked me if there was anything of hers that I would like. I made this apron for her and thought that I would like it....reminds me of her everytime I wear it.

Bruce got me this gorgeous necklace for Christmas...and Sasha, the purple sweater.

I tried a new recipe for bread yesterday...made with beer. It was quick and easy. Next time I will use a smaller dutch oven and when I take it out of the oven, will brush some olive oil or butter on the top and cover with a damp towel for 10 minutes or so. It was tasty but a bit "crusty"!!!

Enjoying the college football games and hope that the Seminoles can pull off a win for Bobby before he departs. Go 'Noles!!!!!!!!!!

:)+

1 comment:

Mike McFall said...

Nice,,,,the more BEER the better!!

Cheers

Mike