Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 31, 2010

1/12 of the year gone already.......

and the last time I posted on this blog was last year so I thought I would take some time today and do one.

We cheered Florida State on to victory in the Gator Bowl...won over West Virginia. It was a bittersweet game, to be sure, but we sure were glad that the guys pulled off a win for Bobby's final game. Sure are going to miss that guy!


We haven't seen much snow yet this season...only 104" so far and our average is 264". However the snowiest months are yet to come. We did have some pretty cold temps though. Here is a picture of frosty trees.

Bruce has started to "clean up" some of the stuff he brought home from the Arkansas River last September. This is the gold that he found after putting 12 tablespoons full through his blue bowl.
Not bad, me thinks. If you click on and enlarge the picture, you can see the gold better!

They keep promising snow and we do get it, little by little.

The mountain that is getting snowed on is Raspberry Mountain. I think that when it got to us, it dumped 3" of the white stuff.

The full moon was beautiful this month!

This is one of the pictures of Mount Blanca that Bruce took. The clouds cleared and then he took the one at the top of the blog.

So, now you can see why I haven't posted on the blog...nothing to talk about! We hope this finds you and yours doing well and enjoying a new year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about technology, and how integrated it has become to our daily lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further advances, the possibility of copying our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.zoomshare.com/2.shtml]R4[/url] DS FFBrows)

Joy and Phil said...

Glad you're back! Been missing you on your mountain top. As you know if you have read my blog lately, not much happening around here either so I have had to think outside the box to fill the space. Love your pictures!