Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Guess what I had planned this morning - Bruce


Yes, that is right, plant my seeds today. It has been so nice lately and the nights haven't gone down to freezing...today was garden day...



But....This is what the weather turned out to be. I'm not so anxious to get my garden in that I have to shovel snow out of my garden boxes. Planting will have to wait for another day. Kick up and relax, do a couple applications to adopt and rest up.

After all it can't snow forever - can it?? We sure can use the moisture as it has been a very dry winter. Glad I haven't put the snow thrower away yet.. Happy Easter...

1 comment:

Bruce said...

I don't want to see anymore of that white stuff Bruce! On the other hand, I'm equally tired of all the rain we've been having. Over two weeks of this miserable stuff. I suppose if I look at it another way (that is if it were colder, it would be snow), I'd be more thankful! A blessed and happy Easter to you and your family as well! Barbara