Two more days of high wind and didn't want to be outside as I have heard what sounded like trees falling. This one was hard to ignore however as it blew over and landed not 10 feet from the well. Looks to be around 10-11 inches at the base and uprooted. I moved it to the edge of the driveway and raked and stacked up the limbs. When we are in repeatedly red flag warnings we need to keep the driveway open. If the winds subside tomorrow I'll go do a survey of the rest of the property - otherwise I'll have to wait for it to stop gusting so strongly. Just to dangerous to be outside in high wind like this with trees coming down unexpectedly.