Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Bozley

Bozley: DOB unknown - December 17, 2018. 12 + years old. 11:45 AM Carol was looking at Bozley and he had his ears laying back and head down. He collapsed in the breakfast room his favorite place. She called to me and said she thought Bozley had a stroke. I went to him immediately and he had a vacant look like he didn't know where he was. 
I called the vet and told them we were on our way in and we lifted him on a towel and got him in our Jeep. He was awake but not using his legs and his breathing was shallow. 
The vet agreed that he had had a stroke and he did not move anything but his eyes. It was obvious that he would not make any recovery. At 12:45 Pm he departed this life to be with Sarah..
He was in bed with me this morning giving me sweet licks and snuggling with his head under the covers. 5 hours later he is gone and we are all devastated. RIP Bozley you were the perfect boy and you are already missed deeply and you will forever be in our hearts and memory. .
Out of all three of our fur family Bozley loved his new boots more than any of them. I'm so glad that he was able to get some use out of them and his back legs did not slip out from under him any more. 

6 comments:

Charlotte Boord said...

Bruce, Carol, I'm so sorry to read that Bozley is gone.

JO said...


So sorry for your loss.

Bea said...

I am so sorry for your loss! It is always a very sad time when our furry friends leaves us, I know from experience. Suddenly there is that "big hole" in our life. I am glad that he had such a wonderful life with you guys because you care about your dogs way beyond what is "normal". May your sorrows mellow with the fond memories that will remain for ever of Bozley.
Peace with your family.

Spoiled City Girl said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Bozley. RIP Angel Boy.

Pam K said...

So very sorry and sad to hear about Bozly's passing. Losing our furbabies is so incredibly heart breaking always, but especially when it happens so suddenly.

Boomerbristol said...

I am so very sorry for your loss. I know exactly how you feel. German Shepherds are the most amazing, wonderful dogs and it's so devastating when they pass. God bless.