Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Book Review

I have lost track of how many times I have read this book. When it was gifted to me by my mother-in-law initially I read it at least two times and loaned it to a friend to read. The above photo is its replacement as the loan quickly became passed around and I never saw it again. I don't know how many times I have read this book.

All the reviews give this book high praise and that it should be mandatory reading in schools. It is fiction and because it reads so well it is almost impossible to put down. Every time I read it I get something new from it. Joseph Girzone is an excellent writer who can keep readers spell bound and entertained through out the entire book.

This is going to become a classic and I highly recommend it.

3 comments:

Gypsy said...

I'm sure I've never read it, but must have heard about it from a lot of folks because there is something so familiar with it. i might try to find a copy soon.

Pat_I said...

Who is the author? I looked on Amazon, but there were so many books with the name Joshua in them...

Bruce said...

The author is Joseph F. Grizone