Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Dog's: What Is Not To Love....

Recently someone made an off hand attempted demeaning comment that anyone like myself that favored animals was lacking ability to properly communicate with humans. But take a minute and think about our dogs and why that comment may have been intended to show myself and others as lesser people due to our love of animals - especially dogs.

I've never had a dog stab me in the back or gossip about me. Dogs teach us infinite patience. They don't hold grudges and are quick to forgive. They love you more than they love themselves. They don't complain. They have a sincere desire to please. They live and enjoy the moment. They don't need expensive toys to play. They always want to be with you. In one look they make you feel important. They are 100% loyal. They are protective and will give their life if necessary to keep you from harm. They entertain us and make us laugh. They sense when we are troubled or sad and are by our side to cheer us up. When we come home they are always there to happily greet us. When they do something they do it with all their heart and give 100%.

So my question is: What is not  to like about dogs? I have found very few people that can consistently possess these qualities in my lifetime.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Truer words have never been spoken. We as humans don't deserve the wonder of dogs.

Unknown said...

The world need more dogs and less people... especially ones that don't like dogs.

Anonymous said...

The more people I meet the better I like my dog(s) ��