Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Rocky The Basset Hound

Several years ago I was contacted by Rocky's dad wondering if he could use some of my comments in the blogs I have done for Mother Earth News magazine about dogs. I told him sure and go ahead. It turned out he used a good portion of them throughout his e book. All proceeds went to a Basset Hound rescue and I was pleased he found so much of what I had written in the past worthy to become a major portion of his book.

I just learned a couple months ago Rocky passed away but his wisdom and his book are still available on Amazon I believe.

Several people have asked me why I don't write a book but by doing this blog and writing for Mother Earth News I really don't need to. We have been featured in Mother Earth News and either two or three books written by other people. I prefer to keep it like that.

No comments: