Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 10, 2021

Bozwell


 I sure miss this boy. He could read me like a book and he was clearly in charge around the house. When it was time to eat he would come stand in front of me with that stare that only German Shepherd parents know and understand. When I would ask him if it was time to eat he would give me a playful bark and get into the play position even when it was painful for him to do so. 

He would tell me when the others needed to go out to go potty as well as himself. He orientated seven other GSD's into the house and taught them proper house manners. He did not possess a jealous or mean bone in his body and had superior intelligence. It was painful to say goodbye to him but Rx no longer worked for him and he lost his ability to use his back legs. I could not stand to see him suffer just to keep him with us for our selfish purposes. I am still dealing with his loss and I probably will for many years. Rest in Peace my good and faithful friend. I miss you in so many ways but most of all for your abundant love, loyalty and trust....

If there are typing errors it is because it is hard to see the monitor through the tears and I apologize for errors. Life is certainly different these past four months without you by my side. 

 

2 comments:

zenme2 said...

R.I.P. Bozwell

Ron M. said...

You are right. It will take some years. I still talk to my Lizzie and she has been gone for six years. Have you noticed how as they get older they seem to get smarter?