Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Vaccinations

When I was in the military I served in a special operations group and we could be dispatched anywhere in the world or any country. We therefore got vaccinations very often. I filled out two and one half shot records like the one in the photo. I have read all the concerns over taking this Covid 19 vaccinations and today we went and got our first vaccination and will return for the second one in a month. I have not seen any proof that would cause me to not take this  vaccination especially having taken all the ones before in my life. 

I think not taking something that could possibly keep you from catching this very serious disease is not warranted by any facts. 

 


4 comments:

JO said...

So Happy for you both. This backward state hasn't done much at all.

Anonymous said...

Which company made the vaccine?

John Betz said...

Great perspective on vaccines! They have had an overall remarkable benefit to humankind and our quality of life since the first attempted for small pox in 1796. Essential for travelers, but also for everyone else with new diseases like Covid-19 to help lower prevalence for the vulnerable who for legitimate medical reasons cannot take the vaccine. It is easy to forget how bad many of these diseases were prior to widespread vaccination. It is wonderful to read you both got your first shots and that the vaccine is available to the folks in the right category for FP residents.

Bruce said...

The company was Moderna...