Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 2, 2022

Shed:


 Our new shed was delivered yesterday. Previously I had kept the implements for our tractor along the edge of the driveway but they could be seen from the road. I noticed several weeks back two suspicious men stopped and checking them out. One guy was actually hanging out the vehicle window to get a better vantage point. We had last summer some break-in's and theft in our community. I decided it would be better if the implements were not visible so we ordered this shed. 

We also used to park our utility trailer at the end of the driveway but I saw some men checking it over one day so we moved it to the other side of the house. Anyone interested now would have to go right past the front of the house and the dogs would alert me. Our property is posted so they run a huge risk to trespass. It is sad that we have to go to this extent to protect our property but times have changed from what they used to be. 



No comments: