Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Deluge Of Phone Calls:

 


As we move towards closing on the cabin in N. Carolina the list of things that need doing seems to grow plus we are currently on the brink of snow season. We can get upwards of 250-300" of snow so getting a moving company up to 9,800' elevation can be tricky.  I don't know how so many moving companies knew we would be moving at some point but my Facebook page is loaded with posts about moving. 

I thought I would check into what we might expect if we hired a moving company and filled out one of those sites on Facebook. Within seconds the phone started to go off with calls. It has been ringing all day and I had no clue there were so many moving companies. I will never make that mistake again. 

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Yes... same with signs posted at crossroads in NC... those are just lead generators for whoever pays to receive them.