Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 19, 2026

Bicycle Races:

 


Watching the Tour de France bicycle race and it reminds me of the USA Pro Challenge that was in Colorado many years ago. We were camping at Arkansas River Camp Ground and the race went right by the campground. Several of us took our lawn chairs out to the road and watched the riders go by. I had never paid any attention to bicycle racing before but it was actually quite exciting to witness. I enjoyed watching it.

When we were camping this campground owned by Jeff and Margo Huff was the best spot to spend a couple weeks. We made friends there that we are still in touch with today. It was one of the very best places in Colorado to spend time and have fun. Jeff and Margo were the best of hosts and they even put on a music night which was quite professional. I miss those good times. Buena Vista, Colorado is a super great place to spend time. 

No comments: