Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 6, 2026

Female deception:

 

I just watched an interview with a woman where she was being questioned and her chest turned red. That is an indication that she was not telling the truth. When I was doing criminal investigations for the USAF I had the privilege to be sent to a several day long seminar by the FBI which included interrogations, crime scene search and preservation of evidence.

I was taught that when interrogating females that they could look you in the eye and lie to you undetectable except some women give themselves away because their neck and chest will turn crimson red. We had to use other techniques when interrogating females. That is about the only way females can be detected lying by exterior physical signs. Anyone who watches the TV Judge Judy court is aware that she is keen on this aspect too as she quickly calls out women lying who display this trait. They invariably are caught lying when she sees this happen to females she is questioning.
.
In men they will look aside or down or not make eye contact when lying. Or the vein in their neck will visibly pulse or they often start to sweat when it is unusual to do so. Sometimes it can be seen in men's temples too. Lying is much more evident in men than women. Not all women are effected like this but many are. I recall it is very difficult to detect dec3ption in women than men. Just an old observation from the old days.



Shared post




No comments: